site looks great but...

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
First, this place looks great and is much faster than it ever was. Good job guys!
Now the question: Is there any way to get the view new posts link back? Or, Have I just not found it yet?
If its gone so be it. I just got really used to that link because I found it quicker than browsing section to section as I like to post all over. Don't take this wrong because I love the fact that there are some many topic areas here!
Ken

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ken, go to the top of the page and click on "Quick Links". You get a drop down menu and the first choice is "New Posts".

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Ken, go to the top of the page and click on "Quick Links". You get a drop down menu and the first choice is "New Posts".
what about this one

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar new posts Search Quick Links Log Out

That is what I am using

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
smokin_stroker00 said:
what about this one

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar new posts Search Quick Links Log Out

That is what I am using

:Thumbs Up

That one works too, Max musta snuck that one in today and I didnt see it.

Max Power

Reaction score
It's been there right from the start. It's actually the vbulletin standard template.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Max Power said:
It's been there right from the start. It's actually the vbulletin standard template.

I wonner if its too late to ask for a refund on my LASIK. -cuss

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I've been gone for a few days now what a surprise. I don't like having to scroll vertically from ADVANCED SEARCH to WHO'S ON LINE before I see the posts. The new layout although faster is sooo spread out. I also don't like the fact that I have to scroll laterially to view everything on that line. I guess I'm so used to the compact old style. Seeing things against a white background reminds me of TDS and ******* BARREL :puke: . I guess when you reach my age...change is a challenge. Where is the top ten posters list? Are the smilies only available when you edit a post? I'm sooo confused!

Last edited:

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the botton right hand corner, after the last post, is a post reply button. Just like the old site, the smilies only come up when you use that, not the quick reply :draw

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Well, like I said maybee I just have not found it yet. Now I have!
thanks
Ken

Max Power

Reaction score
We will most likely be integrating a new chat. One that will show who is in the chat etc. I didn't think anyone used it?

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Max Power said:
We will most likely be integrating a new chat. One that will show who is in the chat etc. I didn't think anyone used it?

I've been there a couple times, Geonc, NJken and BBG were there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online