Seeing this truck rotting away is killing me! Someone rescue it!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im just giving someone a chance to do something with the truck or just use the drivetrain before it goes to scrap.
Give him scrap price, about $500 would do. Save him time hauling it to the JY.

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Looks like a project for Idioit Thats right up his alley. There is a couple of hundred in aluminum scrap on that thing alone. Look at the length of those running boards. That was a nice truck at one time.

Last edited:

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Epic effin cab... looks like a ready made mini sleeper cab like a semi!

I'd jump on it if it weren't so far away

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
I seen it to id love to have just don't need another project be BA with a cummins swap or somethin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Looks like rusty junk to me. Shame as it's a cool setup, but that's a lot of rust repair for something not very practical. Guy will probably pull the engine and trans sell those and scrap the rest.

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If a person had the means and inclination it'd be a great project with great potential. Drop a different engine in there and it'd be a great hot shot rig.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shes far too gone to be worth the rescue im afraid.she was once nice in her time,but her time has long since past.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. There is a lot on the surface, can you imagine what it's like underneath?

It would be cheaper to start with a better base and build one like it unfortunately. It was nice in its day, but that day has passed.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anything she'd make a nice parts getter, or a nice supply of parts. There's a lot of nice stuff that can be taken off that and grafted onto something else.

Unfortunately, I've restored worse in my life. I only see what can be instead of what is, and that's led me to trouble. Still.....

I'd love a lot of the parts on that thing....

JosieGallows

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say get it.. I'm about to go 100 miles to pickup a parts F-350 powerstroke truck for my Powerstroke swap in my 1991 F-450 for $600 has a bad HPOP.. I sold my 1994 IDI F-250 without a motor for $800 100% rust free condition. It wasn't a money issue, just didn't feel like fooling with a truck I never really wanted..

The IDI died from Cavitation and got sick of fooling with it.