BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea but please don't do Crome.

I would fix the rust and do it black.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Well I got sand color spray paint and sanded the rust down as best as I could. It matches pretty good. Just probably need to paint the panel under the f350 logo there. The paint matches exactly with the tops of the doors and fenders and stuff but just not down by the running boards in that one spot.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it looks good from here. I guess if you can touch up a few other little spots it would be close to perfect.

I like the running boards also. what kind?

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing the running boards say on them is DeZee? I think that's how it's spelled. I drove the 250 to work today.

I want to touch up the sides of the roof by the drip guard but I'm worried if I sand them away they'll be uneven and look worse. They're way deeper of rust then the simple surface bubbles I was able to sand and spray on the doors.

It would also be nice to find some window weather stripping just for the bottoms of the four windows as mine is cracked and letting some water down the doors for sure.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would also be nice to find some window weather stripping just for the bottoms of the four windows as mine is cracked and letting some water down the doors for sure.
You can get them from LMCtruck. Just got some for my 92 from there.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.lmctruck.com/features/fd/fd9da.htm

So I'm confused. It's #11 I believe that I need for the outer door seals, but mine is a crew cab. They aren't the same size windows... are they? Maybe all that's different front and back are the slider windows and they're the same length?

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think crew cabs have a different set of wipers/anti-rattlers in the rear. I seem to remember RockAuto.com having them. The front windows start flat at the wing then curve up at the rear. The rear windows curve up both front and rear.

I can't comment on the quality because I still haven't done mine yet...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online