Rochester Wa Checking in

Dogfather

Reaction score
Hey Folks
I could have swore I was a member from some years ago but Life happens and you - I forget things and a Friend reminded me of the Boob so I had to look you guys back up and join again.
My Name is Edward I'm a Retired Army Medic From the Desert storm Erra. I retired in 2008 and say to this day it was the best thing I could have done for myself and my family was stick it out 25 years.

I have a 1988 F350 Crew Cab 4X4 7.3L IDI affectionately Named "The Dog"

I bought my first and only Diesel in 2004 it was an Alaskan pipeline truck, and it's been faithful to me. the only thing I have not rebuilt is the motor and the rear axle. now it has been wheeled and road hard and put away with Water in the rear tank. I have a history that I will put up in a Build thread at a later time after I read more here and get the research I need.

You must be registered for see images

it's been sitting for 2 years now and I currently have it in the driveway bringing it back to life so more to come as I put the beast back into service.

Thanks for letting me join and hope to read you all in the threads.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Welcome (back).
Nice to meet you Edward, I'm Jasper.
And thanks for your service.

That a nice rig. Those trackers seem to be common among trail rigs. Is it stock or have you done a engine swap?

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

Dogfather

Reaction score
they have the 1.3 but locked front and rear with 6.51 gears my new tin top is getting a 4,3 we"ll see how that works. here in Jeep country the trails are tight so they are great but else where they are probably inadequate....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online