return kits

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am getting these all ready to ship, If there is someone who I have not contacted as requested, please do so again. There is some room in the pm box.

Got some requests
#1 -believe it or not I cant ship from paypal if I dont have an address,also would appreciate your username and which kit.
#2 same if you send a check or MO payment.
got a PP paymentfrom Hawaii with no address?

99% of the folks have done this just fine,but since the PM area is so small and I get lots of tech questions along with parts requests it fills up REAL fast.

my email
[email protected] please use for parts requests sales only ,or to remind me to cure my ***.:eek:

thanks very much
Russ

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would try to edit my post but, y'all know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

blown84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all of em, between the injectors and whatnot, all the all the flexible bits to the steelie that goes back to the tank?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Russ's return kits are the only ones Ive ever used that didnt leak a few thousand miles after installation. They are the best imho.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Got my kits Russ, only thing is they are the later style which is no biggie. But i do have a little problem...these kits have 4 90* caps and 4 180* caps. My system runs 3 90* caps, 4 180* caps and the driver front just has one fitting.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my kits Russ, only thing is they are the later style which is no biggie. But i do have a little problem...these kits have 4 90* caps and 4 180* caps. My system runs 3 90* caps, 4 180* caps and the driver front just has one fitting.

Those kits won't work without hacking something, they use larger 1/4 hose not the 3/16 hose that our 88-back trucks use.. I made the mistake and ordered a later style kit when i did mine the first time, should burnt that 30 bucks becouse it did'nt work at all....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online