Rear Door Panels?????

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get new or nice used door panels for my 85 crewcab?:dunno:dunno Mypassenger side is usable but the driver side is junk,And I am getting ready to finish my interior.Any leads would be appreciated.:thanks:

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get new or nice used door panels for my 85 crewcab?:dunno:dunno Mypassenger side is usable but the driver side is junk,And I am getting ready to finish my interior.Any leads would be appreciated.:thanks:

for the front doors try ebay or lmc. there not going to be cheep though.

as far as the rears go... i've been looking for close to three years for them. hell it took almost a year to find door handles( thank you ron:D). i have finally come to the conclusion that they don't exist. so i plan on replacing the doors with a set off of a 94 crew cab. sure you'll loose the half window on the rear doors, but you'll gain the injection molded goodness of all kinds of door pockets that others take for granted.

now, i know, this isn't what you wanted to hear. i'm just putting it out there as an option.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There seems to be lots of yards that have them listed. Just do a search on Car-Part.com

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I say this I'm doing it....."Don't mean to hijack the thread' but......does anyone know where to get the anti-rattle strips for these back doors too? LMC has them for the fronts...I got them but they don't sell anything for crews. Just curious if anyone knows. These aren't really something you want to get out of the junk yard. Thanks and again sorry for the hijack...

DragRag

Reaction score
I am parting a 90 crew cab, not sure what all you need but if you ned specific parts let me know. This is a manual window and lock truck.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's in this link....but as I look at this it appears that they may sell em now:sly They didn't have anything for the rear doors a few months ago. These get all dry rot and nasty over the years. The ones I replaced on the front were so bad they scratched the window.

They are under the door rubber picture...they are called anti-rattle.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=3

sootman73

Reaction score
huh thats what those are? yea mine are scratched too. sorry about your thread. i'll stop now.

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add what you need from what year and what color to the pick-n-pull norcal thread if you are willing to get some used ones and have them shipped.

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a good idea,as I have scoured everywhere I can think of in Oregon and SW wash.Maybe Cali has some;Sweet

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
depending on your desired look......

if you are just keeping a junky truck functional (like my 89 f250) than junkyards are the answer. www.car-part.com is a fine search, otherwise time to ride around and find what you need.

If you are restoring a truck to perfection (like my 76 f100) the best and I do meant best place is www.Dennis-Carpenter.com this guy is THE MAN. He actually bought the original ford tooling and he produces authentic ford parts, brand new. He remanufactures everything from doors, to hoods, to trimwork, EVERYTHING.
Now the bad part is that you should expect to pay a very high price for this stuff. Often he also has imported remakes that are alot cheaper, roughly half the price, and no doubt half the quality.

best of luck
Drew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent