? re: custom DP-tuner files

jvencius

Reaction score
Has anyone had Jody write/burn a custom file for running at high altitude? I live above 6,000 feet MSL and most of my driving is around that altitude with maybe 20% being lower and 20% being higher than that. Is the altitude I run at something Jody can correct for to make up for the somewhat pokey off-the-line turbo performance or is that something I just have to live with. FWIW, I've got a 2K2 7.3 PSD with a Tymar intake, MBRP 4" turbo-back exhaust (sans kitty), reg. return fuel system, WW, and a few other doodads. So far I've managed to resist chipping the beast, but I've got an inkling that before the end of the summer I won't be able to resist any more. I've yet to decide between a hard-wired chip and the SCT XCal2, but regardless of what device I pick, it'll have Jody's files on it.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I don't have a custom file but I sent mine back to be tweeked because my TC stall speed was lower than most. I originally gave him the wrong stall speed. He added more fuel and the 4 pos chip rocks. Why don't you call him direct?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online