RDT into Exhaust.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Sorry Scott. I never recieved anything. How were they sent?

They would have been USPS. I am still checking into them, but it sounds as if you are past using them, in which case, I will install them in my truck at some point, pending I find them.

We (wife and I) have both been sick, so I am not doing much at this point as far as looking for them. About the only thing I have been concerned about is sleeping. Will pursue them as I can and let you know. If you don't plan to use them though, let me know. I might have another set, not sure, but thought I would keep them to use after you figured out the best way to use them.
Scott

Exekiel69

Reaction score
sle2115 said:
They would have been USPS. I am still checking into them, but it sounds as if you are past using them, in which case, I will install them in my truck at some point, pending I find them.

We (wife and I) have both been sick, so I am not doing much at this point as far as looking for them. About the only thing I have been concerned about is sleeping. Will pursue them as I can and let you know. If you don't plan to use them though, let me know. I might have another set, not sure, but thought I would keep them to use after you figured out the best way to use them.
Scott

If you have an extra set I could take it from you, or if you have the part # I can go get me some. I wanted to do someting about the rdt for a while, I like to have it, just don't like to atract to much attention.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
If you have an extra set I could take it from you, or if you have the part # I can go get me some. I wanted to do someting about the rdt for a while, I like to have it, just don't like to atract to much attention.

This is the kit I had. http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...atalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=14807

It is designed to pull a vac through the valve covers, but I would assume it could be hooked up anywhere, old CDR location, Banks adapter etc.

Mel was going to try a slightly different setup and I thought fittings were mailed to him. Still trying to figure out where they might be. Mel was going to try it, then I was going to install the second set however he found worked best.
Scott

Exekiel69

Reaction score
sle2115 said:
This is the kit I had. http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...atalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=14807

It is designed to pull a vac through the valve covers, but I would assume it could be hooked up anywhere, old CDR location, Banks adapter etc.

Mel was going to try a slightly different setup and I thought fittings were mailed to him. Still trying to figure out where they might be. Mel was going to try it, then I was going to install the second set however he found worked best.
Scott

Well some already did their own, I may go ahead and give it a try I'd really like to redirect the fumes somewhere else.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
Well some already did their own, I may go ahead and give it a try I'd really like to redirect the fumes somewhere else.

Yes, I will see if I have another set or buy another set if I can't find the second pair I thought I had! I used to run these on my big block drag car and they work very well.

I was thinking about just using one, wonder if that would be enough. I have a new 3 inch y-pipe and hated to cut a hole in it! :)