Rally happenings thread

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Bonnie (KanyonKitty) and I got to the campground at about 2pm CDT yesterday. Since it was arrival day, not much got done to the trucks.. Gary Russel did have his truck parked by Heath's cabin and was under it, doing something.. He had asked Kitty and I, to get him some beverages and it looked as though we brought them at the right time!

The Agne convoy arrived late in the afternoon.. First order of business, was water, power and grill!!

After sunset, we all gathered around the campfires that Ron was nice enough to start for us.. Ron is living proof, that firefighters make the best fire starters!:rotflmao:rotflmao

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Once the fires were roaring, Heath tried a few times and finally got everyone's attention... We were all welcomed to this year's rally and the introductions began..

It really cool, to finally be able to put faces with names and handles! I had the pleasure, of getting to meet Gary (icanfixall) AND get a tour of his infamous "Behind the rear seat"!! :thumbsup: I think it's pretty safe to say, that he'll get the award for travelling the longest distance this year!

I also got to meet Travis (Argve) and we all found out how he got that handle.. LOL

Steve (Ironman03R) is also here.. He even got his "Some assembly required" grill put together!

Hoodshauler and his girlfriend Jen are also here, from Colorado!

The last person that is here, but I haven't met yet, is Scott (sle2115) He didn't get to stay long, but again, it's nice to put a face with a name!

Mel brought me a Jr. Moose pump and the timing clinic is today.. I'm getting ready to go put it on, instead of going to Mammouth cave. I actually slept-in this morning and it was cool to hear the cave convoy heading out!

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I got my Jr. Moose pump installed this morning, and only needed Ron's help with tightening down the injector lines, on the new pump. Within an hour of the install being complete, Mel commenced with the timing clinic! It turns out, that I had been retarded... :rotflmao:rotflmao

My Jr. Moose pump is now timed to 9.5BTDC and I'm loving it!

I managed to be first in line, for the timing clinic and Darrin decided that he was going to be second.. Mel wasn't very amused, but we got a kick out of it!

Oh... Travis came by my truck, as I was getting ready to bleed the injector lines.. With a serious look on his face, he asked if I was planning on running my truck in that condition... Kinda had me worried for a bit.. He then said that I had two extra cylinders! cookoo:dunno You got me, Travis!!

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, glad to hear everyone made it safely. I expect plenty of pics to be taken and posted :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Wifi is really spotty in the campground so pictures will more than likey have to wait until after the Rally. My steering box had some play so I was adjusting it. Much better now.

Right now we atre sitting by the campfire and the kids are cooking marshmellows. I think Mell times 5 trucks today, and we toured the Mammoth Cave. That was really cool and a HUGH hole in the ground. They were swapping IP on garys(icanfixall's) truck until it got too dark to see. Will get back to it in the morning when the man upstairs turns the lights back on. Heath did his transfercase rebuild clinic today, (and no he didn;t do it through the tail pipe.

We had a nice 12 truck convoy on the trip to the cave today. I got a few pics on everyone in route.

Good times, good people, and good weather. So far we have not heard of any major troubles from anyone. Until next time. Later...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Gee Gary, thanks for letting that secret out.

I had a leaky veggie cubie in Goldie this afternoon.

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to make it in time to catch the show and shine but I will probably not be able to leave home until a little after 8 because the wife has to work the night before. I was curious as to the tentative time of the scheduled events as well.

pmelah

Reaction score
bowlen green i believe is central time and hope everyone has lots and lots of fun for those of us who could not make it have a great one yall happy independence day

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I hope to make it in time to catch the show and shine but I will probably not be able to leave home until a little after 8 because the wife has to work the night before. I was curious as to the tentative time of the scheduled events as well.

I asked last night and was told around 10-10:30am Sunday morning...

zpd307

Reaction score
anybody taking pics, doing a write up on that t-case rebuild. mine still needs rebuilding.......