rally camping saturday nite?

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
Is there anyone willing to split a tent camping spot with me? If so let me know so far i have had no luck getting a spot of my own. I have a bigger tent and it will be me my wife and our 3yr old. :angel: I am going to be getting there saturday around noon.:thumbsup:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I tried to get a site as well, not happening.

Turns out, I probably won't make it anyway. The guy who gives me exclusive rights to hunt his farm, well his mother died and the services are over the weekend. I have to work throughout the week, so Saturday/Sunday was about my only chance. Maybe next year!

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think its gonna work for me either, was thinking of heading down for a day but its not gonna happen, not this year... My next vacation for the year is gonna be at the National tractorpulling championships in Bowling Green.
Maybe I'll see some of you there.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Come on down - I'm sure someone will fit you in - if not pitch the tent behind our trailer - you'll have to park in the visitor parking or the site next to us because I offered a truck parking spot to another member here - but trust me the IDI group won't leave ya out.