Quick poll: do biz with Mylex? y/n?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone recently was just talking about them. I think they had bought remans, and had issues and Mylex replaced them with new.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
at that price, i fully expect a thread to be seen in the hall of shame in the next few months..lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well its nice to see they will stand up and be counted on for making the problem right with the buyer. So far only russ and Mel have done the stand up part. Personally if i were to buy reman injectors it will ONLY be from russ or Mel. I really hate doing the job twice because of faulty parts.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you have a pop tester, Mylex would be a OK idea. the more tools/toys you have to work with, the questionable can be checked and tested.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally don't care where you buy re-maned injectors. My .02 is that they may or may not be taken apart, cleaned and pop tested. You can bet your butte that the nozzle and pintle is NOT replaced, to pop test and adjust for pressure takes a good amount of time, at least 30 minutes. At $224 for the set, that's $28 per injector. How can you pay an employee, say $15/Hr and make money doing that.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
I found some CHEAP parts for some obsolete John Deere pump parts on a 2020 tractor from them. COULD NOT GET THEM ANYWHERE and $20 I had them from them. Little gaskets/seals they seem fine. If you call them from the "north" be prepared to talk to a thick accent. The lady and I were definitely speaking two different English dialects lol. No problems though. Very helpful on the phone.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the owner of Mylex. We have had some good times together at the ADS meetings. He is a stand up guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online