Pull over you have a Flat

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Tanya she said that she had a guy pull up beside her and tell her she has a flat.( she is pulling the horse trailer in the hills of south Alabama as i type) She stops gets out no flat. All she can figure is this guy seen the smoke coming from the truck and assumed she had a flat.

She said she was going uphill when he flagged her so there was prolly some really heavy smoke.(pump is up a bit ;Sweet )

Heavy smoke means flat now days I guess :rotflmao :rotflmao

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I've always had them pull up next to me and tell me that I'm low on oil :rotflmao
One time it was an elderly lady in a buick. It was all I could do to keep a straight face.

-------Robert

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I got tired of people telling Me about the smoke under My truck (rdt), I see them coming with their big news as I approach the stores as I go away from the truck.:rolleyes: But hey, at least someone cares enough to say something.

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Dude... I would be very nervous...

There was some weirdos down in around phoenix that were telling women to pull over because they had a flat then ****** them...

I remember some other wierd thing like that going on in Alabama a while back...

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,if that ever happened to Tanya may God have mercy on the poor smuck that tried it.She could tear them a new one.....then when BJ got the word they better leave the country!

dwaymar

dwaymar
Reaction score
dieselmaster i never thought someone lived as close as you do to me need to get together some day lake bound here i come any excuse i can get

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Tanya she said that she had a guy pull up beside her and tell her she has a flat.( she is pulling the horse trailer in the hills of south Alabama as i type) She stops gets out no flat. All she can figure is this guy seen the smoke coming from the truck and assumed she had a flat.

She said she was going uphill when he flagged her so there was prolly some really heavy smoke.(pump is up a bit ;Sweet )

Heavy smoke means flat now days I guess :rotflmao :rotflmao

Dumb question, but she did check the horse trailer, right? :dunno How about the inside rear tires. Maybe they saw one flapping, which looked normal sitting still. Then again, maybe they just wanted to see her get out of the truck.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm with Mel... Having driven a dually it's hard to tell when you have a flat because when sitting still the tires normally look correct - you have to either kick the tires or check them for pressure.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
argve said:
I'm with Mel... Having driven a dually it's hard to tell when you have a flat because when sitting still the tires normally look correct - you have to either kick the tires or check them for pressure.

Yup, Guilty of that. Drove around for prolly 2 weeks with a flat inner tire before I realized the weird noise I couldn't find.cookoo

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
dieselmaster i never thought someone lived as close as you do to me need to get together some day lake bound here i come any excuse i can get

Yup,

Just south of ya... I knew there were some guys close over on TDS but not on here. That is pretty cool.

Speaking of boating....I have been trying to get out at least 3 times a week in the morning to go wakeboarding before work... it isn't working out so well. I have been out a couple of mornings... I am going to try and go out this afternoon... I expect the weekend to be crazy again... my little ski boat doesn't like all those waves!!:D We'll definatly have to get together.. Do you have a boat also?

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question, but she did check the horse trailer, right? :dunno How about the inside rear tires. Maybe they saw one flapping, which looked normal sitting still. Then again, maybe they just wanted to see her get out of the truck.

Yeah she stopped checked all tires kicked and pushed and nothing I checked this morning no flats

It was dust dark at the time so must have been the smoke that concerned them.
But I vote for her getting out of the truck Idea :love: :love: :shocked: :shocked: -Drool

She did however wait for that guy to get out of site before she started to stop. She knows about wierdos!

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What?? You mean the INSIDE tires can go flat??? No one told me that!!!!! :dunno :dunno

:rolleyes:

There are 10 tires on my rig and I checked all 10 ;Really

When he pulled up beside me my first thought was " yeah right I'm not pulling over". Then I saw the smoke myself and thought " yikes, maybe there IS a problem!" I waited for him to get out of sight, pulled off and checked ALL TEN TIRES LOL And no flats. :confused: As I pulled back off I realized that he saw the smoke from the exhaust and assumed it was a tire. Ah well at least he was nice enough to try to help me! Still was kinda funny tho!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online