PSD 7.3 Turbo on a 6.9?

wwwabbit

Mmmmm Diesel
Reaction score
It did the same for me. In IE, Right-click on the link and select "Copy Shortcut" then paste it into a new window. It looks like the web server has some anti-outside linking stuff going on....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
highest_vision said:
Link goes to google??
James
I thought it was a quiet hint....
But if you paid attention to the respondees in your other question(hondacowboy), you would see that another member did install a psd(T444E) turbo on his IDI. He goes by the name "RKOCH" lookie at his sig line....

89 F-350 4x4, Garrett turbo (From T444E 4900 Int), Banks high Boost compressor wheel, Intercooled w/ Ram air intake, 93 turbo Injection Pump, G code Turbo Injectors, Holley Red pump, Custom Propane Injection, Bulletproof C-6 w/ Atlas T case 2 1/2 ton Rockwell axles w/ Det lockers, Disk brakes, 3 in body lift, 12 suspension lift( custom High GVW springs ). 14.00x20 Michellin XL tires. 275,000 mi and still burning oil. Oh yea and I pull a 40ft trailer through the mountains with it. Now on 100% BioDiesel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw....he's also a HD mech.

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Despite all the complaining in the other threads, I thought that was a pretty decent installation. You could just about have the turbo dump into the intake, and with IH exhaust manifolds you might even be able to shorten up the exhaust side leading to it.
James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online