Presenting - The Cowboy Cadillac!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed that the horns are off-center relative to the grille emblem? LOL

Interesting rig...always love a crew-cab dualie, but I'm not much for the bling...

The right color and not that damned red interior as most black trucks have.
I know I"m in the minority here, but I'd happily take a red interior over tan :puke:

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I know I"m in the minority here, but I'd happily take a red interior over tan :puke:

I grew up riding in a 1982 F-100 with a red Vinyl interior, hotter than **** in the summer and froze your balls through your jeans in the winter

I'll take tan and by god it's gonna be CLOTH!!!! LOL

the cowboy cadillac??? Where's the 3rd set of seating???? we have a few 6 doors like that (minus the horns) running around town (never when I have my camera with me though :( )

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
by god it's gonna be CLOTH!!!! LOL
Agree 100%...I hate vinyl and don't even like leather...give me cloth any day of the week!!

I'm just sick of looking at tan interiors LOL my old Chevelle, my old van, and two of my M-B's had tan interiors...not being much of a fan in the first place + overexposure = sick and tired of it :D (also one of the reasons I can't stand C&W music LOL )

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• SL375318.JPG
    SL375318.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 19
  • SL375323.JPG
    SL375323.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 23

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Just a bit too much bling for me. But a great buy at the current bids... We will see where it ends up....:sly A c6 not shifting right... Hmmm... Might be the reason someone traded it off too... Could be a simple adjustment to the VRV...:D

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Signs of body work?? And why dont the Running boards line up correctly?

You must be registered for see images attach

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the orange peel down the sides too. I hesitate to say it but i am even questioning the mileage. Seems like there is some shady items about the add. The truck appears to be nice , but I think there are some details that have been left out.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
The truck was NOT originally black. The first sign is the ORANGE PEAl paint job:puke: The second was the door jam sticker that has been taped off and the 9T (light chestnut) and 9N (desert tan) Then is the window sticker stating Desert tan/ deluxe two tone paint.

The floor console looks like a highschool wood shop student made it. And waht is with the center gauge glued in with dumb dumb?

Then there is the off center bull horns:rotflmao It it really that hard to measure?

And in one of the pice you can see a huge slice in the sidewall of the tire

Cant forget the "rare" $10k Banks turbo:rotflmao

What is up with the bed running boards? On both sides they hang down about 4" further than they are supposed to be

I wonder what color the bed is under the $75 All Star bed liner. Couldnt spring for the $150 ford one? No safety chain hook up for the gooseneck?

How about that rats nest of wiring hanging under the BENT rear bumper.

I will guess and say the push button in the cubby hole is for push button GPs:dunno

And as in EVERY conversion truck is all the CRAP they put on. It looks like they went in the JC witney catalog and ordered EVERY thing they had.

This is a prime example of what NOT to buy on the internet. You need to see things in person. To the untrained eye this truck is a jem. Did anyone else notice not ONE pic of the underside? You would of thought they would show off the "rust free" truck

Last edited:

ken74amx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy orange peal Batman!!!! My 11 yr old has done better! From the look and description this was someones project that was not finished. A dealer bought it and sent it out to be beaned out for quick sale. See it all the time around here. But then again this looks like a ****** in house job! I feel bad for the winning bidder.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 89 doesn't have shoulder straps for the rear seat passengers. It's going to get them, but it didn't have them factory. The plastic has a hole and the metal behind it, but they didn't put a nut in the hole to hold the shoulder strap.

I noticed the orange peel also. Pretty extreme. running down the road she'd look allright, but up close and personal she's not the prettiest. Does make you wonder why the black repaint.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'll bet the black repaint was to cover up the oem two tone job.... Thats something I saw first thing when looking at the pics.... Orange peel paint screams.... Hey... Looky here at my crappy paint job I did....:rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger