This definately is cool!

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw the movie with that truck in it lol. I saw the pic an was like I saw that in a movie an read a lil sure enough it was. I blew up in the movie or the motor idk but still cool. Very loud not my style

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya....not a truck worth wasting time over...and ifn you are seeking women whom drool over trucks rather than be attracted to whom you are and whats in yer head n heart...well...I'll leave it at that.....tyre biters...*****...

Reaction score
I think its a skam. It's obvious from the pictures and the vehicle description its wrong that say its a manual but in the pic its an auto they say its a 351 but in the pic its a 460

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
Neat looking rig! Too much money for one thing and secondly its already fixed up I hate buying somethin someone already built

Ole BlackBetty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its a skam. It's obvious from the pictures and the vehicle description its wrong that say its a manual but in the pic its an auto they say its a 351 but in the pic its a 460

X2, I have first hand knowledge of where the original truck from the movie is, unless they had more than one built for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online