Post your rides..

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Equip. Update!

Hey Guys!

Here's the update!:

1995 KW T600 575 Cat, 18 spd., 3.73's, Etc.

And according to Trick My Truck: These are Bull Hauler STACKS!!!!

Hoss....

Attachments

• NTC T600 #1.JPG
    NTC T600 #1.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 18
  • TMTtruck.jpg
    TMTtruck.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Sbrem

Reaction score
Duke said:
The 7.8L Ford diesels had 210-270HP. How many miles are on the 7.8L?

I was driving it today, so I checked and this one is 340hp and it just turned over 40,000 miles. Low miles for a '92 huh?

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
That black pete is sweet sometimes less is more but I'm partial to black anyhow and yes Thats what I've always seen when referd to as bull haulers the extended turn outs

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dad's '95 Mack. 427, 18 D/O, 38,000lb Mack rears, 4:10 gears. '95 Doepker steel trailers.

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
93turbo_animal said:
That black pete is sweet sometimes less is more but I'm partial to black anyhow and yes Thats what I've always seen when referd to as bull haulers the extended turn outs

I've always heard them called donkey ears. I've never heard them, or anything for that matter, called bull haulers before.

Semi Crazy

Reaction score
79 359 with a KTTA Cummins

This is my latest addition. Spicer SST-14 plus a 4 speed Browning. Engine has been turned up to 1000 hp. It is currently being stretched out to 370"

Attachments

• MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 23
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 35

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Yeah those r bullhauler stacks, Ive seen that one on the road, I was up in North dakota delivering when he pulled in FREEKING nice KW I must say! I also saw the "Icebreaker" in Mt. Vernon Illinois after a tornado, He traded that truck in to Indy freightliner, I was too late on that one, Indy freightliner sold it for 65K.
I HAD the pleasure of owning this one :cry:
You must be registered for see images

This is my current ride, much nicer then my old one

I see the first pic didnt load, u can check it out on my webshots page, see my sig for the link.

Last edited:

eezerz

Reaction score
MY RIGS...

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
'60 KW 921
'97 KW T800 Gravel
'05 RAM 3500

Last edited:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I've always heard them called donkey ears. I've never heard them, or anything for that matter, called bull haulers before.

I've always heard them refered to as Bullhorn Stacks. Mine are a bit more than just top turnouts. They really look like bullhorns in shape. I need 'em to be able to fit wider vehicles between them & still be able to walk back down the truck. Got 'em on both my trucks. Here's my 04 & 07 rides with 'em. My IDI would fit between them......just barely. Only did it once just to see if it would go. WAY too high to run like that.

Attachments

• P3190005.JPG
    P3190005.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
  • P9190017.JPG
    P9190017.JPG
    635.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 023_1.JPG
    023_1.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 18

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
No not really. I've had trucks with down exhaust & the problem with that is when I'm loading the postions on the tractor, I'm sucking in the exhaust fumes. I spec my trucks now with the stacks to keep from breathing that crap in every time I load & unload.

However, most people (independents or large companies) that haul mostly or exclusively for the new car manufacturers can not have stacks on there trucks. It's in the contract from what I've been told. Too many damages to new vehicles going between the stacks. Now most of those people were probably running staight stacks instead of what I've got. I can't haul new cars for Ford, Daimlier Chrysler, GM & a few others because of my stacks. I don't know if that's a nation wide thing or just local for my region.

BamaSixGun

Will Work 4 Chrome
Reaction score
Everybody who is familiar with truck shows has seen this truck, "Plum Classy" from Neal and Barbara Holsomback

yep, seen that truck in several publications and even on the CAT scale cards.

by the way, im a holsonback, with a N, but no relation that i know of.

BamaSixGun

Will Work 4 Chrome
Reaction score
I've always heard them refered to as Bullhorn Stacks. Mine are a bit more than just top turnouts. They really look like bullhorns in shape. I need 'em to be able to fit wider vehicles between them & still be able to walk back down the truck. Got 'em on both my trucks. Here's my 04 & 07 rides with 'em. My IDI would fit between them......just barely. Only did it once just to see if it would go. WAY too high to run like that.

hey scott, those that you have, i have always heard them called boydston stacks. because boydston out in OR uses them on all the car haulers they builld.

i have one truck that has a set of those. they really are functional too, gives you more room to get those wide cars in between them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online