Needs to go test
Reaction score
Nope.
You must be registered for see images attach

^Better (it's the right brand, and had an IDI)^

Black dawg

Reaction score
3000$ P-Pump motor. Rest is scrap metal lol
I dont know, as beat down as the truck looks that motor probably isnt worth that much. I have replaced several cummins motors that were worked, that had 300-350k.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
holy crap, I'm putting my truck for sale on New York craiglist RIGHT NOW! If they want to pay good money for rust, I am set to make a FORTUNE!

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a POS. A 300k 2wd ROT BOX. That is a $1000 truck on its BEST day

Cummins adds at least a grand. Even if it is worn the heck out. I dont get it, but everyonr seems to believe they put out 1000 Hp and get 80 M PG.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Yep. Most of the people around here think that if a diesel truck don't have a cummins, it's worthless. Even the dump trucks...if it ain't a cummins, no one wants anything to do with them.

I got video proof of what happens when a cat and cummins go head to head. lol.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
holy rust! :puke: there was a dodge like that by me with the stock bed still on it. the guy used it with a 3 car trailer to run stuff back here from out west. had like 500,000 miles on it, and like 4 transmissions put in it.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Yep. Most of the people around here think that if a diesel truck don't have a cummins, it's worthless. Even the dump trucks...if it ain't a cummins, no one wants anything to do with them.

I got video proof of what happens when a cat and cummins go head to head. lol.

Was going to say I'll take a 3208 (in a pickup) or a dt over a Cummins any day. But then again I like to be different.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Cummins adds at least a grand. Even if it is worn the heck out. I dont get it, but everyonr seems to believe they put out 1000 Hp and get 80 M PG.

The CUMMINS is why I said it is even worth $1000. The rest is a SCRAP shipping crate(literally)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online