pictures of my Mack

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Yet.............. LOL (got that right..... ;p )
Right now the I've got around 8K in it. Not real hateful, and I think I could get most out of it "IF" I were to sell.

Tires, they are new Yoko's and were $250 each and $50 for used rim(switched from tube type that was on it). Goodyears would have been near $100 more each :eek: . For what I do with it, they work real nice.

I was going to paint it all black, but that's pretty hot in the summer, then I was going with silver/black fenders, but might stick with original scheme(white/black fenders). The truck is known in this area for ALOT of years, so I kinda would like to keep it original. I have plans on vintage A/C sometime in the future. No chance of shiny rims, without major money it AIN'T happenin. Have to convert from Daytons first, then buy rims.

The ride is a bit jouncy with no trailer. I usually don't travel too far without my trailer just to make it more livable to my back :Sly (my chiro give me all kinds of grief about it ). It does have Bostrum torsion seats in it. I have cut the rear springs down to only 3 main leafs right now. It makes it ride like a dream with my trailer on. I am wanting to install an air ride someday, reinstall my fifth wheel plate and make the truck more usable to a real trailer. My race trailer is a gooseneck hitch.

I've been from Indy, to Syracuse, to BG,Ky without a lick. Not terrible for a pretty original 45 yr old truck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online