pictures of my Mack

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Where's that injector pump picture? Where's the other shots of yours Duke? Good to see you over here dt466man22.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nevrenufhp said:
Where's that injector pump picture? Where's the other shots of yours Duke? Good to see you over here dt466man22.

New pics in my signature, the whole "fleet" in fact, except my F-150. LOL

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
My neighbor ran a R model tandem dump for alot of years. It was GOLD metallic. Really sweet old truck(think'n it was a '72 model). He traded up to a newer "binder with an allison automatic. Twiddl'n twin sticks was getting too much on him.

(sure glad I got 20+yrs to get that worn out on those sticks... :rotflmao )

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey nice looking B model, I LOVE B-models, my Dad had a single axle B dump when I was growing up.

dozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Don,

You might not know but over here at OB.net you can imbed a pic in your message.

yeah but....yeah but....

....if everyone starts doin' that, adding a dozen pics to every thread, then us poor SOB's on rural dialup are freaking HOSED. It'll take damn near til the end of time to load a single thread page...

So count this as my vote for LINKS instead of pics... :hail :hail :hail

ps; great looking truck. I love old Macks, and man, they make the meanest lookin' shorty dumps, don't they? ;Sweet

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sure are!!!

Back when I WASN'T looking for a dump, a local excavating company was selling me cinders & salt for plowing. I mentioned that I didn't much care for my old F-700 with its' allison auto. He took me into the garage and showed me a Mack 6 wheeler with about 400,000 on it. It was really cool, but showing some age.

He offered to sell it to me for get this....$3,500!!! It was used everyday for work and ran great. Man I shoulda jumped on that deal!

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ya, if it was not rotted too bad, that's the going price for a decent running B model. After sellling some spare parts that came with mine I had $2500 in it. Of course I've spent a small fortune on it since ;). 6 new radial tires/rims $1800, 12v starter/misc $500, air compressor rebuild $500, etc.......not to mention chrome/diamond plate stuff.

Got to luv it!
(and I sold off my NEW '00 PSD for this....LOL!!)

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Freightrain said:
Ya, if it was not rotted too bad, that's the going price for a decent running B model. After sellling some spare parts that came with mine I had $2500 in it. Of course I've spent a small fortune on it since ;). 6 new radial tires/rims $1800, 12v starter/misc $500, air compressor rebuild $500, etc.......not to mention chrome/diamond plate stuff.

Got to luv it!
(and I sold off my NEW '00 PSD for this....LOL!!)

Looks like to me it's worth more than a plain ol' Super Duty. It's got a unique style ;Sweet

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Ya, but sure do MISS the tilt/cruise/CD/seating for 6/and SPEED!! LOL!!!!!

But the B don't cost $40K either cookoo

Ggg

Reaction score
Six tires and rims for $1800, thats a good price. Man I just spent $2000 for 8 drive WH Luggers recaps, no rims, and thats not a road call either, I brought the truck to them.
BTW nice truck, I bet she rides like crap when empty with that short wheel base. ;Sweet At least you do not have camel backs. :rolleyes: I vote for black cab and box, with the chrome stack,air filter can, bumper, and polished rims. And if allowed tint the windows.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron