Picture Threads?

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Hey guys I asked Mel about this and tried searching but I don't think we have any actually picture threads solely broken down by generations and for our trucks. I thought I have seen some before on here but I can't seem to find them again.

Does anyone else know if we have these setup in the 6.9/7.3 section? I know some of the other forums have them but they are just the generations as a whole and I don't know about anyone else but obs or bricknose truck in a v6 1/2 ton setup doesn't really give me much to go on for our setups and what I want to see LOL.

Anyone have any issues with 3 threads being started for pictures and info such as

1. OBS Picture Thread 92-94/95

2. Bricknose Picture Thread 87-91

3. Bullnose/Slantnose Picture Thread 83-86

(Diesel only obviously hence the 83-86 for Bullnose)

Something along those lines to where the only trucks that will be posted are the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks that are diesels 6.9/7.3 idi trucks? Maybe limit it to 2 or 3 pictures and a small description?

Thoughts, ideas, etc?

Thanks

jayro88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not a truck, but it is an '88 3/4 ton 7.3 IDI NA.
You must be registered for see images

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think it's a great idea for the different generation trucks. I love bullnose IDIs personally, so its nice just looking at those trucks.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Well that settles it, I started the threads.

It will be nice to see all the generations and actually in the trim that we are used to and helps give us a good idea. Such as height, wheel and tire combinations, axle/tranny/motor, etc.