Picked up a NICE ONE today Boys!,..

biggreg351

Reaction score
Best looking truck ever made.

The first time I saw a truck like that, I was working at a ford dealership. I have always wanted one with the ground effects kit. You lucky dog.:love:

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Plans changed the new neice came early I will be in michgan tonight until Saturday so Friday. I can still drop by darrin if that works for you sorry diesel crawler I guess we will meet another time

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Plans changed the new neice came early I will be in michgan tonight until Saturday so Friday. I can still drop by darrin if that works for you sorry diesel crawler I guess we will meet another time

Well Congratulations! ;Sweet

Just give me a call anytime, I should be around. Might be at the auction for a while in the morning, but will be at the shop the rest of the day.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya,... I do look for Dodges but they are harder to find than the IDI's and can actually bring bigger money for the same truck. If you are looking for something shoot me a PM and I would be glad to keep an eye out for you.

You got that right, my buddy just sold his 75K mile 93 Cummins club cab 4x4 5 speed for a tick under $16k :thumbsup: The right trucks bring the bucks:sly
Travis..

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually looking for a quad cab long bed 5 or 6 speed, 99-02 Sport, 4*4. I've been looking and just can't find the truck that fits my liking. I'm gonna have Darrin locate a rust free truck for me. After researching areas around the country, it seems they vary in value quite a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online