parting 4 80-97 idi/460 trucks

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
hey all im going to part out some of my junk yard trucks. id rather not ship big stuff but if someone needs smaller parts I may be able to ship

truck 1.. 1991 f250 3.55 open diff. bad engine. zf5 trans swap available. tires are gone.

You must be registered for see images attach

truck 2 1989 f350 2wd 460/e4od keeping dually bed and rear axle. keeping front seat unless someone makes me a worth while offer

truck 3 1992 f250 2wd e4od (bad trans) engine runs but im keeping it. bed is trashed. 4.10 open diff

truck 4 1990 f250 idi with no trans. engine ran with a dead cylinder. never did compression test. not much left but a cab and frame

Last edited:

Desert Diesel Dog

Reaction score
Do you have a six port ‘dual tank selector valve’ for an ’89 f250? [see below for better description] I would consider one that is of ‘unknown’ condition as long as it is like the original valve. [2 ports up, 2 ports down, 2 ports pointing to the rear]

Hopefully, I could take it apart and make it work… or maybe just use it to replace my existing valve until I could [maybe] fix mine. What I mean is to stick it in just so all the lines could be hooked up so my truck wouldn’t be ‘down’]

As long as I am talking about this… does anyone know a really good way to splice rubber fuel lines to these ‘quick change’ lines? They appear to be… plastic. Can that be?

I have the parts needed to put in a manual system if I have to [prefer the valve]. But… first I would need to figure out a quick and easy way to hook up these lines. It would be Real Nice if my truck wasn't down for a long time… know what I mean?

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
That's amazing that those are part out trucks. Around here those may look nice!

I wish big parts could be shipped easier

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's amazing that those are part out trucks. Around here those may look nice!

I wish big parts could be shipped easier

That was my first thought when I saw the pics.... I so live on the wrong coast. If I'm ever stupid enough to do another truck, I'll make the trip to CA to get one.

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could really use a valve cover load spreader (the triangular plate under the bolts). I managed to lose one when changing my gaskets last week. Hell, depending on how much you want, I'll take all of them.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Need the wedge that holds the battery down on the drivers side, For my truck in the sig

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is the rear passanger door panel on the dually. I also need the passanger fender rear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the the rear brake lights on from the '91, or '89. From the '92 I am interested in the good air vent adjuster thingies (apologies for the high tech language) and the horn pad with he cruise control switches. The rims looks nice but freight would likely be a deal killer to Texas.

Many thanks!

For what is is worth, those '91 and older rear bumpers with the black insert look great on the 92-96 trucks as they match the black trim on the front bumper.
Not that I'd pulled my vintage '90s 12" drop, big flat mirror chromed bumper for one of these...just sayin...

(pics upon request.:sly)

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
whats the price on the side steps from truck 3 or ant that will fit my ex cab and the 7.3 oil pan and pickup tube shipped to 49441.
if it can be shipped.LOL

brandonlear

Reaction score
On truck one I need the F250 and XLT Lariat badges, just one of each, and the badge below the drivers side headlight, I prefer one that says IDI, but if it just says diesel, that will work too, and if the interior is gray, I need the passenger side arm rest, and I need a driver's side mirror, and stock radio out of one of the 91's if you still have those. I'd like to get the driver's side door panel, kick panel, and the piece that goes under the steering wheel in grey, but im sure those are too big to ship.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online