P 7100 Pump what to buy ???

mudnyeri

Reaction score
Lookin at the dragonfly pump from Industrial Inj. anyone runnin one ?? any suggestions on others??:dunno

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin at the dragonfly pump from Industrial Inj. anyone runnin one ?? any suggestions on others??:dunno

What is the intended use of the truck? Year, transmission? You looking for more power, or as a replacement for a worn pump? What other mods does the motor/truck have?

mudnyeri

Reaction score
97 3500 4x4 stock now . pump is bad so the price was close on the rebuild here. gonna add intake ,and exhaust, mostly used for towing.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go with a reman'd stocker, or see if II will detune a DragonFly for you. They are heavy flowing pumps compared to stock, and will easily overwhelm an otherwise stock fuel system, as well as run warm.

IMO, a well balanced 215hp pump will suit most anyones needs up to around 400 rwhp, with stock 215 hp injectors being used as well.

dmaxexpress

12v cummins
Reaction score
ya your egts will sky rocket make sure u have gauges and keep a eye on that. i put 4k springs n mine 0plate and lasor cut dvs and it runs awsome.

twofazed

Reaction score
I have a pump that is at 700.000km stock never rebuilt. and was through a fire! still seems functional, just doing a rebuild and looking to rebuild, anyone know who does it in central ontario canada.... or price generally on a rebuild versus new?

Iroc12valve

Reaction score
go to taylor diesel in hamilton its about 1700 to rebuild a pump but you know its done right, plus he is a cummins parts dealer

twofazed

Reaction score
Alright thanks. That doesn't seem too steep. I want to crank it up a bit though. I'm sure that would only add to the cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online

No members online now.