Our new baby boy!

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after about 26 hours of labor, 2.5 hrs pushing, then an emergency C section, our baby boy is here!!!! Moma did fantastic and was hands down a hardcore trooper, especially this being our first! Mr. Wyatt Cole Murphy weighs 8lbs 1.8oz and is 20in long. He is perfectly healthy and the most beautifuly littly guy i've ever seen. This is the proudest day of my life hands down and we both feel so blessed by god for our son. So of course now the truck can also be officially called the "family rig". So here he is!!!!
You must be registered for see images
[/url][/IMG]

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well congradulations to both you and mom. Glad things all worked out ok... Thats a long labor. Get all the rest you can now... later on the only rest you will get is when you go to work.... But getting home has a new meaning now.....:D:thumbsup: Now is a great time to buy a US Saving Bond. Buy them cheap and when your son grows up so does the bond... It works out great... Buy a $20.00 or a $50.00 bond every month... It will pay off big time...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats.;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

oh and there will be some of this:puke::puke:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man she went thru hell. Congrats on that Son.

Was in the hospital waiting for my second Son, had to step out of the Labor room, here comes a nurse pushing a wheelchair down the hall with a large colored gal, about 300 lbs., she starts screaming O Lawd O Lawd here it comes, nurse gets around in front and grabs the baby and lays it on her lap, starts pushing again, went 5 feet and the same thing, O Lawd O lawd here comes another one, nurse starts screaming for help, I run up and grab the first one, nurse grabs the second one, same thing all over again, Gawd Almighty, she had triplets right there in the hall, plop plop plop. There I stand holding two still with the umbilical cords still hanging. What an experience. Was I a mess after that. Took my clothes off and throwed them away after they gave me some surgical pants and shirt and a bag to put my pocket things in. The wife laughed so hard our Son was born a few minutes later.

gandalf

Reaction score
Congratulations to you both on such a beautiful boy. It is indeed the best day of your life, though there will be times when you disagree. But, looking back on it, it will have been the best day. Glad to hear that mama and the little one are doing well.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats!!! make sure you teach him how to roll coal out the pipes and smoke off the tires while keeping the shiny side up ;Sweet

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
As many before have said, congratulations. Having a child changes your entire perspective on life. There will be trials and tribulations, but when he is grown and you look back over those years I guaranty that you'll realize they were the most joyful time you can remember in your life.
As a side note- Slap that doctor! After 26hrs. of labor, 2-1/2hrs. of pushing is about 2hrs. too long. Momma really IS a hardcore trooper- make sure she knows how proud you are of her!

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words. Really shows the family orientedness of this forum;Sweet
As a side note- Slap that doctor! After 26hrs. of labor, 2-1/2hrs. of pushing is about 2hrs. too long. Momma really IS a hardcore trooper- make sure she knows how proud you are of her!
You know, i knew my wife was a tough gal( got kicked into a barn by a horse, not a tear or word said/asked other than "Am I bleeding?".) But this just shows a whole new side of her that i respect so much. Any woman who gives birth has got to be tough as nails.

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you need to buy another IDI for him when he is old enough to drive.

My dad is a huge scout/ international guy. So i think he and I will be getting a 6.9 or 7.3 and powering a International pickup or Scout for him :D We are already gonna be doing a 7.3idi 5 speed in his 67 Travelette tow rig once his scout is done.