Order Lead Time

Cgillman45

Reaction score
He’s anyone ordered from Wes at Classic Diesel Designs? I placed an order about two weeks ago and haven’t heard anything yet? What’s the typical lead time for his parts? I ordered a 90cc Pump and Stock injectors both with cores returned after.

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's a member here and is usually pretty active. I imagine he'll chime in soon @Thewespaul

I thought he had most of his injection parts on the shelf, so the lead time shouldn't be more then a day or so. Maybe you slipped through the cracks or are the unfortunate victim of modern day shipping.

Cgillman45

Reaction score
@Booyah45828 I haven’t received any notifications about it either so I just wasn’t sure. Figured someone here might know. Not knocking on the guy I looked into his products a lot and decided to go with his.

Cgillman45

Reaction score
Thank you. I’m not in huge rush for the parts just looking forward to a bit better power and better economy with replacing the old worn out parts.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is very busy right now. I just shipped him my pump and the last time we talked (a few days ago) he said that he had 9 pumps to do before mine.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here's this issue. As your popularity grows, your wait list gets proportionally longer.

Yes sir! We live in a pretty small world as far as these trucks go and good help is pretty hard to find. I’m glad Wes was able to hire Joe, the new guy. Having another person around is probably really helpful.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to talk to him a little bit when I was there. He seemed to be alright to me. I doubt that Wes would have hired him if he wasn't.
He’s pretty cool, I talk to him quite a bit. The pump I have on my truck is actually his old pump.