Omg. Craigslist

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That truck is parts only. After just looking at a few of those pictures, I wouldn't trust the rest of the "engineering" done on that truck. Trail truck at most.

Call him, meet him...and kick him square in the nuts.

John Deere

Reaction score
I love the stacked blocks on the rear axle. This pickup is another example of someone that shouldn't be allowed to touch a wrench. At least he is nice enough to allow the buyer to pay the disposal fee on all the junk tires.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the stacked blocks on the rear axle. This pickup is another example of someone that shouldn't be allowed to touch a wrench. At least he is nice enough to allow the buyer to pay the disposal fee on all the junk tires.

BDS 4" kit has stacked blocks just FYI. Dunno why since it's a expensive kit but none the less it does. I think the stacked blocks are the least of this trucks worries when compared to it's owner.

Garrett_halter93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im suprised half of you read it, I read the first sentence... scrolled down and (no offence to anyone who likes them) saw the stack in the bed and closed it smh.

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
does he not have any inner fender wells? i predict that this truck will sit at that price tag.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Wow...and I had a hard time trying to get $2000 for my truck, 4 brand new tires, rebult T case, rebuilt front and rear diffs, new brakes, and a PLOW on it.

I should have been asking 10K for my truck!! I see my mistake now!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So far nobody has posted about the dead batteries but new starter.. Sounds really fishy right there.. And the interior shot.. Nobody mentioned the bad dash or noticed the brody knob or neckers knob on the steering wheel low down.. I always had mine up higher on the wheel. I did that for the gr so she could "lay down in the front seat on long drives in the country".. At nite.... I love a bench seat....:eek::angel::sly

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far nobody has posted about the dead batteries but new starter.. Sounds really fishy right there.. And the interior shot.. Nobody mentioned the bad dash or noticed the brody knob or neckers knob on the steering wheel low down.. I always had mine up higher on the wheel. I did that for the gr so she could "lay down in the front seat on long drives in the country".. At nite.... I love a bench seat....:eek::angel::sly

Oh how I love my simple bench seat too......:sly:angel:

Did anyone else notice how the filter looks like it has been wet several times for quite some time too. Dead batteries may be an easy way out for a bent rod. The driver's side door is from a brick nose.

I found the root of all the problems this truck has. A Metal Mulisha sticker covering the passenger side rear window. ;Really

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online