Oil Pressure = 0

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
I got finished installing the Duramaximizer today, along with the Juice 4.61 and about an hour into my drive home I happened to notice that my oil pressure gauge was at 0. ****.

I whipped into a pull-out and checked my oil right away, it was perfectly fine. Anyone know why my gauge wouldn't be working, where to check for a loose connection?
It shouldn't be behind the cluster as we touched nothing near it. I'd take it to the dealershit and let them figure it out but it's a pain in the ass to uninstall the maximizer and I'd rather do it myself as it's probably a 2 minute fix.

PS, truck runs like a scalded ape, 4th gear burnouts!:D

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cam
Like demaxallietech says check the conection where the max plugs in.
Geno

Max Power

Reaction score
I think he found it to be that his juice was an old revision and didn't work properly with the 03's. Missing wires for the oil pressure.

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
That's right.. I called the dealer and they said don't drive it, they sent a tow truck.. They reflashed the ECM and it's fine. Of course half an hour after it left on the hook John Kennedy told me that it was normal for the old Juice to do that on '03 trucks and if I had unplugged it and driven it for 10 minutes it would have been functioning fine.

At least I now know that the dealer can't detect that the Juice has ever been in there! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online