Oil change costs!!!!!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Even been hung up on before when calling to check availability of a part that showed available in the store on their website because it's a 20 mile drive into town. She didn't even take the time to look, when I asked if it was in stock she immediatly said, "No I don't have it" and slammed the phone down. ***:confused:

I gave up on trying to call the one around here a long time ago. They have no idea how to either look things up, or walk 25 feet down the isle and see if something is there, because, they always say that they have it, then when I get there, they never did :backoff Luckily I don't have to fool with them much anymore. An Advance got built a few minutes away, and the guys there for the most part, can dig up the correct goodies for everyday type parts.

------Robert

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Tell ya what.I'll change your oil if you change mine......5.5 Gallons of Rotella,2 Oil filters.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave up on trying to call the one around here a long time ago. They have no idea how to either look things up, or walk 25 feet down the isle and see if something is there, because, they always say that they have it, then when I get there, they never did :backoff Luckily I don't have to fool with them much anymore. An Advance got built a few minutes away, and the guys there for the most part, can dig up the correct goodies for everyday type parts.

Hell I even look up part numbers for them before I call, she didn't even get it from me before she slammed the phone. Best part for me is that Advance is a 1 minute walk on my crippled feet and a 5 second drive away. At least I have 2 Carquest stores, a NAPA, Advance, a couple mom & pop places and an :puke: Autozone within 5 minutes of each other.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online