November 3rd Wreck

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are 100% incorrect.
the truck was in pristine shape before you got ran off the road*winkwink*
trust me on this. a adjuster can tell the difference between old and new damage. you get carried away making false statements and you will get strung up for it.

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trust me on this. a adjuster can tell the difference between old and new damage. you get carried away making false statements and you will get strung up for it.

Honesty is the best policy, I agree.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Just pulled back in the driveway from vacation and noticed new dings on the rear bumper, like high speed gravel, and a layer of fiberglass missing of the bottom of the passenger side dually flare.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score

Adjuster refused to believe half of it. Said that the reason why the passenger side fender is now rubbing the door is because the running board is bolted to the fender :rolleyes:

He started to get angry and lippy quickly, despite my efforts to calm him down. But he calmed down after a minute. He was just very on about, "That could never happen" and got angry when I mentioned having the frame checked.

Waiting for All-State to receive the affidavit from the 19 year old girl and her boyfriend's mom. Girl is uninsured, so it's the vehicle owners insurance. Affidavit was sent out Wednesday.

So I'll be doing most of the work myself since I got laid off. Anyone have a nice 80's diesel core support? Depending on if I can find one, or most of a decent bullnose clip, I'll put a little extra into the repair to retrofit it onto the truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online