nothin like a turbo thru 4in on a van!!

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats right fellas....

long story REALLY SHORT...5 months ago I sold my house...the van wasnt done yet...but I managed to get it buttoned up over the next 2 weeks while the new owner was movin in...

drove it 50 miles with 1000lbs worth of tools in it to storage...

hooked up my trailer..loaded my rock crawler...threw a tarp over the crawler..and waited for the bank to say YES to the new house...

that was 4 months ago...(2 banks..many lenders...and a bunch of frickin RETARDS later!!..well..almost...)...and Im tired of waitin...:backoff

I've got all that cash wraped up in it...cant haul CRAP in my 2dr 2008 wrangler..:mad:

2 weeks ago...we found out that we arnt just having a baby...we're having TWINS!!! (HAPPY DANCE!!!...well...almost...):rotflmao

the jeep wont even fit ONE carseat...let alone 2...so its time for it to go..fun toy...enjoyed it...but its for sale and someone else can enjoy her...

SO

we looked at a 07 crew4x4diesellongbed...nice..but I still end up with a payment...(bout $600 a month)....

and theres NO WAY Im selling my van....

tonight she got uncoupled from the crawler...(and me and the crawler talked..she knows we're coming back for her...)....and drove the van into the new town we live in...

NOTHIN LIKE THE SOUND OF A TURBO THRU 4in straight-pipe!!...

gonna go give her a bath...she's FRICKIN FILTHY!!...grit and grime..some mud...and just chalky as hell....

I FORGOT what real power feels like....3.8l of chrysler FURY aint so furious....

6.9L of TURBO'D Internatonal Harvester...its kinda like a hot girl with an STD...you wanna get into it...but yer scared what it'll do to ya!!!;Really

still gotta turn the fuel up more.....and get the last of the exhaust on...and then some things like calipers and pads...and a GOOD DEEP wax job/polish on her...and we're ready to go pimpin!!

You must be registered for see images attach

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to see ya got the turbo working for ya! Id rather drive that van then a new powerstroke anyway!

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotter all washed up....gonna try some ICE wax/protectant...the dam mothers I used last fall made a MESS..and still has wax dust/smudges on it!!...awful product..

then its down to turn the turbo up...finish the exhaust...get the oil gauge workin again (cracked a fitting and just put a plug in it)..and some other little things...then the seats come BACK out...clean the carpet...cut the carpet in the cargo area...rhino-line the cargo area floor...(haulin greasy stuff alot)...

then time to gut the crappy old speakers and update and throw in an amp or 2...

love my van..

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are you still in Zanesville? Set up a chair along I-70 and watch all the IDI's go by tomorrow. LOL

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you still in Zanesville? Set up a chair along I-70 and watch all the IDI's go by tomorrow. LOL

I WISH!!...

the universitiy I work at has fireworks every year...and Im a maint guy and usually set the hookups for the vendors and the bands...

this year the town of NEWARK decided to NOT have fireworks too...

we usually have 10,000 people show up on a good year...they are saying 20,000+ people will be here...so its all hands on deck!!

I have seen nightmoose and the trailer runnin thru before....maybe next year we'll be down...;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351