Northern CA diesel rally July30-Aug1

Kickin Y2K

Reaction score
This was originally posted by Big Jake on another forum....

http://www.longravineresort.com to see about the possibility of having the rally there. I looked on the DPO site and other sites to see if there was any conflicting schedules and found none for the weekend of July30- August 1, 2004.
The reason I used this particular weekend was that I had a request from DENNY SERIE (not DR SPEED), the fellow that made two trips back to the States from Aviano, Italy to attend our second and third rallies.
It seems as if Denny and his wife, Colonel Jane Serie, (HEAD OF MEDICINE AT THE MILITARY HOSPITAL in Ramstein, Germany) are about to retire from active military duty and will be passing thru our area the end of July, 2004 on their way up to their new retirement home in Alaska. I can think of no finer way to welcome them back Stateside and thank them for their service to this Country and to our wounded soldiers.
Long Ravine campground is the one we used in the past and the campground people remember us well and are ready to welcome us back. There are 58 campsites at Long Ravine and all but 4 of them are available for the weekend of July 30- August 1.
We need to act fast in order to secure the rest of the campsites, should we decide to go this way. Of the 54 sites available, 9 of them do have electric hookups and some are tent sites.
When you call them at (530) 346-6166, ask for Lisa and tell her you are with
THE NORCAL DIESELS.
big jake

Last edited:

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
I'll miss the burnout contests...LOL...of course Bryan K isn't the head honcho this year again is he?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online