Nice truck but $13,000 nice?

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck....but unfortunately the owner is in la la land with that price. Doesn't he realize that he won't get back the money he dumped into that thing? But who knows, there might be that one person that just has to have it.

strokermax

Reaction score
yea right id never pay that for a truck. ill buy a cheaper truck and make it nicer for less . sorry but thats crazy i dont have that in 4 diesels yet

2600 1994 dodge cummins
500+ cummins above 1996 f250 i have now
1800 for 1986 doomsday suburban.
even up trade for 89 dually

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I am actually OK with the price, Maybe a grand too high, but It will sell.

My confusion is that it appears the fender badge says turbo diesel, but it is NA,..

Very nice unit for sure!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I take that back, It appears to be a Turbo! The Glow Plug controller is moved to the other side, and there is a tube coming off the pass side benind the air cleaner, Looks like an old hypermax unit that uses the factoy air filter housing.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The super crew cab is pretty cool but most guys complain about a crew cab let alone another 20" or so. I'd say if its really that clean it will sell but come on..........put some good pics up on your ad, will ya:backoff

I'd say he will fetch $10,000.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i say worth it. a 4x4, CCEC with only 109*** on it is good. the only down i see is the auto tranny. it does appear to have the hypermax setup. air cleaner is close to the IP, and those black tubes to the left of the air cleaner look to be the hypermx intercooler setup.....

swervyjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a '93 extended crew cab on craigslist around here for $3500. No pictures and I didn't go look at it. The ad said it was done by western hauler.

Strokermax: you got a cummins for $2600? Nice! I haven't seen one that cheap locally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US