Nice Crewcab + ExtendaCab

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
YESSS! That is what I want! but I don't want 3rd row seating - I want to push the rear seats back a bit and then have the extra as storage...

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YESSS! That is what I want! but I don't want 3rd row seating - I want to push the rear seats back a bit and then have the extra as storage...

Or just replace the factory rear seat with one of those power-fold-down seat-beds from a conversion van :D

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"dammit kids, as soon as I find a 15acre field, I'm gonna turn this truck around!"
yep...to turn it around in a tight space it would be a 387pt turn in stead of 3 lol

Ya'll are joking about it, but I actually went through that - even tho my truck is just a reg cab long bed, with the bumper supports the way I have them I can't turn the wheels as much as I could with the factory bumper, so now to make a U-turn at any speed faster than crawl I need two lanes of traffic each way with a full-lane-width divider :eek: Maneuvering around the Walmart parking lot is of course done in reverse LOL

like this?
Yeps, just like this - is that one of yours too? :thumbsup:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeps, just like this - is that one of yours too? :thumbsup:
that battleship belongs to "Bushpig7" I brokered the deal for him a year ago and had to rebuild the ZF5 before it could go up to Canada. The previous owner towed it with the driveshaft installed and the drive wheels on the ground. the gears were a molten blob when I did the teardown on the trans.
As far as the turning radius goes, they really do suck for U-turns.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then Bushpig7 has one helluva nice truck! :D By the way, how much of a pain is it to rebuild a ZF5, compared to say a full engine rebuild?

Oh, and nice avatar :love:

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I guess - I can't sleep in my bed anyways, not unless I slide under the 5er and stack the Igloo cooler on top of the toolbox and lean against them :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well then Bushpig7 has one helluva nice truck! :D By the way, how much of a pain is it to rebuild a ZF5, compared to say a full engine rebuild?

Oh, and nice avatar :love:
I have a guy who benchs all bolt action stuff for me. He's reasonable enough where I can still make a profit taking on ZF jobs. It does help that I have spare parts to keep the costs down;Sweet
here's the latest girl in "full size":D

Attachments

• legs4.jpg
    legs4.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 46

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, spare parts, the key to happiness :D Hence why we got shelves of small-block Ford parts, including a few engines in various stages of assembly/disassembly.

That girl... I never figured out hoe women can actually walk on such heels, and some can even run!!! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online