Newer Models

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
doesn't anyone have any newer model MD deisels like '05, '06. or am I the only dern fool.

Well anyway I get 31 around town and these two lane country roads--- best on the highway was 34 going to Nueva York

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

I don't own one, for two reasons...no $$, and the California Air Resources Board members spent too much time in Berkeley...resulting in them declaring war on the diesel engine -cuss

I would love to get my hands on a W220 S400 CDI someday :D

Beyond fuel economy, what are your impressions of the car? Would love to hear some firsthand info!

You wouldn't by chance be interested in trading for a '79 300SD, would you? :angel:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

I don't own one, for two reasons...no $$, and the California Air Resources Board members spent too much time in Berkeley...resulting in them declaring war on the diesel engine -cuss

I would love to get my hands on a W220 S400 CDI someday :D

Beyond fuel economy, what are your impressions of the car? Would love to hear some firsthand info!

You wouldn't by chance be interested in trading for a '79 300SD, would you? :angel:
hey Tim-
wanna drive one? :D
they're a rocket;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet
got a friend with a '06 E series CDI with NV plates for the time being. Need to hit the 7500mi mark before converting it to Kali plates.
Hoib-
I wanna know how you can afford that car on AMR pay.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey Tim-
wanna drive one? :D
they're a rocket;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet
got a friend with a '06 E series CDI with NV plates for the time being. Need to hit the 7500mi mark before converting it to Kali plates.
-Drool -Drool -Drool

I'm in San Jose every Tuesday, or could drive down there before work... :D