new vid

tbryga

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound stupid but what kind of a mileage increase or decrease did you see.

Noticeable power difference?

alot more power and it will smoke like hell.i got better fuel mileage if i dont lug it all the time and just drive it normal haha u know what i mean.but if you lug it alot and run the hell out of it,you will waste more fuel.

WildWest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah im aiming to increase my MPG thats my main concern more power never hurts either .

Where did you install the pyro sender?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys.
we're pretty easy going at this place, but you really should limit your langauge to what you use at your parent's dinning table. got a problem with each other? take it to PM's.
thanks;Sweet

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somethings wrong with your motor man.....that thing was smoking like hell. probly worn out rings or cheep gasoline IMO.......LOL

Nahh sounded good man. ;Sweet Not as loud as I thought it would be being NA with a staight pipe. Kinda hard to tell with a vidio though. Nice though. Hey like the rebel flag tag on the front....... thats like 10 extra horse power!

WildWest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know down here the no front lic plate is just begging to get pulled over and an expensive ticket too .

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not required in Tn. Ga. Al. Fl. Sc. and I dont think NC. either.

Gotta love the south baby!