New updates,

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was running like crap, missing, smoking, 175,000 never had an EGR or oil cooler, had local guy check injectors, wow, 2 3 5 and 7. He told me to replace 135and 7 and put 1 in place of number 2, time for updates......parked her in the garage and started pulling her apart.

Ended up with five injectors, one was stuck so bad i had to invent a slide hammer to get it out, copper seal shot.

Sinister EGR and updated oil cooler, blue spring fuel update, new stand pipes, pulled the other injectors out and replaced the o-rings, new sensors (mat, eot and ect) put all new 18 bolts in the oil rail, dumb people had striped some of them before me on one side, I had the 2003 turbo cleaned and sitting on my bench for months, put it on, works awsome and sounds wicked, love it.

Truck is smooth, quite, runs great and has a wicked turbo whistle now, this turbo is much more consistent, a little lag but the sound makes up for it.

The EGR was not leaking per say, never added any coolant but it was weeping, dry going in, greasey coming out, intake was a frickin mess inside, yuck.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online