New to me 94 f250 idi!!

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Man that's a sweet truck! I'm jealous, I'd have payed that price in a heartbeat. How many miles? I just recently put a upgraded factory turbo on my '90. Along with the turbo kit from typ4 Russ, I did a baby moose ip and injectors from Mel with a banks dp and a Diamond eye 4" exhaust. I got lots of good advice and help from all the good folks here. Intercooler is next! Before you lift the first wrench, spend a few weeks reading everything here and asking questions. Spend a bunch of time getting to know your truck and do put at least a pyrometer, boost and coolant temp gauges before you do the first mod/improvement, it'll really help you learn the way it acts and why. Where in Florida are you?

Last edited:

Pork_Chop50

He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would absolutely recommend the downpipe upgrade, however from your photos it looks like the exhaust might not be stock. That being said, before you do anything to it get familiar with it. Spend a few weeks or even months reading here and other places about the IDI and then pop the hood and see what's what. If the previous owner(s) did some purchases of their own you might get lucky and be able to have a solid runner without spending much.

What I will say is dollar for dollar one of the best things I've spent money on is having my front seats rebuild by a quality auto upholstery shop. A comfortable place to operate from is a hard upgrade to beat.

Rossroams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the truck, man! Also I'll second doing the Banks downpipe upgrade, it let's the truck vent the exhaust much more efficiently than the stock, crimped one.