Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops

"new" or "reman" ?

Lots a the folks here say mel (conestoga diesel) or russ (typ4) only for sticks

FYI

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
Waiting to save up for some higher performance injectors and pump just needed to get her running decent enuf to put on the road so I have a spare vehicle.

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
Got them installed between last night and today. Starts much better, less smoke while idling (was still cold). Didn't have time for a proper test run, had to go qualify day and low light so took up the rest of my afternoon.

Going to pull the carpet out, drain and fill the trans, do rear brakes and ebrake cables and put sound deadening down this week and get her through inspection.

Hope to have her on the road this weekend.

Also I want to do a complete exhaust system for my truck, and suggestions?

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the rough parts on the body. Guess I will need to learn how to do body work to.

You must be registered for see images attach

Good news is I driver here about 150 miles after the injector swap and she team great... Even with 2 return caps that were leaving pretty bad.

More to come

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
Ok I'm kind of confused about how the downpipe for the Hypermax turbo work. This one appears to just sit inside of the exhaust housing and have no way to clamp it or stop it from leaking. On my psd it has a v band clamp. Anyone have pics or can help me with this?

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
So how can you make it so it won't leak? Mine seems very loose. Had the muffler shop add a piece of pipe where the previous owner had flex pipe and they couldn't get it to not leak

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
I haven't had any days off recently and my only day off was to go to a funeral in Prince George's County so I haven't messed with it since the muffler shop

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online