New to me 7.3

bump it

Reaction score
I had a project on the back burner. It was a 94 cab/chassis truck that I was going to put together. That changed.
Just came uopn a 94 crew cab f350. 4wd
Long story short is that the Crew cab is going to become a dually.

I have the correct axles 4:10 ratio. from a dually truck. I have a like new dually bed. I have a 5 speed transmission. I still have the cab and chassis truck so I can pull parts from it for the swap to 5 speed. I have 2 Brownie boxes to choose from. (will have to keep the brownie in direct when in 4wd). I will use the springs from the cab/chassis truck since they are much heavier duty. I actually did a bunch of work on the crew cab for a customer just last winter (steering box, glow plug relay, brakes all around, rear axle seals, shifter issues, etc)

I have some little things to take care of. One is glow plugs. I have read on here that the "beru" plugs are the best. Is that because they last longer or because they work more effectively? Where can I purchase them. Anyone have a part # so I can see if I can get them at my local parts store?

I will be having some things for sale. Stay tuned if you are looking for a cheap auto tranny and a set of axles, etc. I will also have what is left of the cab/chassis truck. rust free cab, fuel tanks, frame, etc.

hope to have pics soon.