New Thread Button

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Any chance a "New Thread" button can appear on every thread.

That way after reading a thread in forum X & I want to start another thread it's a simple click instead of starting all over again in ForumX. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Max Power

Reaction score
It is a good idea. I'll look into it and try to do it in the next few days. I have quite a few fires to put out over the next few days so please remind me (PM or this thread) if I forget. I miss it too.

BJS

Reaction score
I tend to agree w/ Travis I've done the same thing then I have to go and delete the new thread.

While another site has all the new thread option only @ the top of the page while in each thread. and that works out fairly well but the location of the buttons vary from site to site which is what tends to mess with people so where our new thread button the other site's reply button is and so they start a new thread accidentally.

If the new thread button from the screen viewing the thread started a javascript asking if you were sure you wanted to start a new thread before actually going to that screen I think that would eliminate the starting of threads accidentally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online