new solid clutch ??

91flatbed

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Who has the best prices on a new solid flywheel and clutch set for the 7.3 ? Not really looking to drop a lot of cash on a new set up, but gotta do something, pulled the flywheel of my engine, and two of the springs were all but gone and the rest were broken in the DMF. Looking to change to a solid flywheel set up. Anything i need to watch out for on doing the change over ? thanks

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Clutchcityonline.com has them for around $600 for disc and flywheel shipped.http://www.clutchcityonline.com/dualMassFlywheel.htm

My cost thru carquest on my buisness account is $342 for the clutch pack and then $155 for the flywheel(solid).

and there is nothign to watch out for. I did the swap on my 94 in around an hour and a half they are pretty easy.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
It is a LUK "style" clutch.:sly Got to be careful of the wording. Says right in the add. Manufacture code:LKC

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Who has the best prices on a new solid flywheel and clutch set for the 7.3 ? Not really looking to drop a lot of cash on a new set up, but gotta do something, pulled the flywheel of my engine, and two of the springs were all but gone and the rest were broken in the DMF. Looking to change to a solid flywheel set up. Anything i need to watch out for on doing the change over ? thanks

Fpr a basic setup, here you go, $425 Ft wayne clutch ate great folks to deal with. Spend a few extra bucks and have them substitute a kevlar pilot bushing for the pilot bearing in the kit, you will be thankful in the long run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online