New night shifter on the block

DrButtlet

Reaction score
Hey all! New here though I have been lurking the forums for like the last month or so, mostly just in the wonderful IDI section as I am trying to get in with cool crowd!

Always wanted another full size truck and a diesel at that so am really digging the simplicity of the IDI setup.

Plus it matches the machine I run all night perfectly!
Oldest one in the shop and it's down time is no where near as bad as all the newer ones! To be fair my work does not take care of them at all though.

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Welcome to OilBurners!

Cool crowd, eh? I though it was just a bunch of guys (and girls) who are into their old diesel trucks. Actually, a great bunch of people, who are knowledgeable, respectful, and are willing to share their knowledge and experiences. I guess that is pretty cool. :)

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shhh.Don't tell anyone but we just use the trucks as an excuse to hang out and shoot the breeze.:D Yeah,the newer stuff may be pretty and shiny but when they break,the just cost a whole lot more to fix.You can't beat a good old school diesel, even if they don't put down 1,000 hp.They always get the job just the same.The only "shop" you need,is a few basic tools out in the driveway.Welcome to OBN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsthomas21

Members online