New Member, New to me '91

Kristov

Reaction score
Speaking up to say hello to everybody. This past Sunday (3 February 2019) I got a new to me 1991 F-350 Dually RWD with the 7.3L IDI and 4EOD. It was an interesting 3 hour drive home given that the alternator was shot and had mismatched batteries but thanks to some good Samaritans and good friends I got home safely. The gentleman I bought it from said he thinks the odometer has not rolled over (87k) but that sounds unlikely to me. Anyway it should be back on the road this weekend or next in proper running order. It's overkill for what I bought it for but this way I have expansion room if I get bigger toys.

You must be registered for see images attach

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it have an "incomplete vehicle" (cab & chassis) sticker behind the door? Sweet looking rig

Kristov

Reaction score
@Thewespaul Thank you. We can all tell it was well taken care of. @SebastIDIan I just went out and looked. Aside from the stat sticker the only thing behind either door is the "This truck does NOT have the ambulance package" notice. Although that's horribly faded. I'll probably get it repainted sometime but first is making it run properly, everything after that can be done a bit at a time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online