New IP, heard of these guys?

Seekers

Reaction score
They have a total of 721 positive feedbacks and 4 negatives with none of them about products. Has anybody here heard of these guys or used them? This seems like a pretty good price for a pump and I will be putting on the turbo in the next week or so. It looks like the originol pump with 195K and thought this wouldn't be a bad idea. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33555QQitemZ8065597931

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Why don't you go here and find a local stanadyne dealer? There is one in cincinnati (closest city to me) and they are excellent and cheaper than the DIS in TX or wherever. If you go local, you don't pay shipping, and you have a local contact if something screws up under warranty. My local dealer has a turboed IDI sitting in the showroom ;Sweet
James

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I bought a pump and set of injectors for my '92 from them. Paid by phone, they got here the next day ( I live one state over ).They guy was very friendly and helpful.
I just got the truck back together tonight, so I havn't road tested yet, but it sure starts about a zillion times better now.

-----------Robert

Seekers

Reaction score
I bought a pump and set of injectors for my '92 from them. Paid by phone, they got here the next day ( I live one state over ).They guy was very friendly and helpful.
I just got the truck back together tonight, so I havn't road tested yet, but it sure starts about a zillion times better now.

-----------Robert

Please post back after you have road tested...

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mixture of very positive and very negative feedback, I have not worked with them personally, so I won't be more specific than to say that here and over at TDS, they have some satisfied customers, one who is a mechanic and uses them all the time,a nd a couple who are really hopping mad at them.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Seekers said:
Please post back after you have road tested...

Well I put about 40 miles on it today. Runs great even though I have the timing a bit too far advanced, but that's my fault .

Starts worlds better, especially when warm. So far so good

On my old pump and injectors it was running real rough and didn
t want to start when warm

Now if I could just remember where to attach the throttle return spring to get my pedal feel back to normal

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
I've got one of theri pumps in my truck. Works just dandy, have about 600 miles on it so far:)

The guy on the phone was very frindly and helpful. I'd do busines with them again ;Sweet

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
RLDSL said:
Well I put about 40 miles on it today. Runs great even though I have the timing a bit too far advanced, but that's my fault .

Starts worlds better, especially when warm. So far so good

On my old pump and injectors it was running real rough and didn
t want to start when warm

Now if I could just remember where to attach the throttle return spring to get my pedal feel back to normal

Update:
I got the timing straightened out tonight ( that hight dollar Snap-on pump wrench for these things is shure worth every penny ;Sweet

That truck really scoots now, I'm definitely happy with their pump and injectors :thumbsup:

----------Robert