New Guys here

boss_302

Reaction score
Hey Guys i have been doing alot of reading and finally have decided to post.
First off i want to tell you what turck i am thinking about running WMO through and the Setups. Truck i know for sure will run it is a 99.5 7.3 I will have a tank set up in the back with a heater in it. This truck has basic mods done to it. Next truck 2005 Duramax I have read that i shouldnt run it but im the kind of guy that like to try everything once.. it is all stock for now, it will have the basic mods plus some..I plan on running the same thing as the Powerstroke with a tank in the bed with a heater on it.

My filter station will look something like this..

WMO--->Filte rs50-20-15—pump---->Hot water heater Heated to around 150-180*--->more filters 10-5-2--Water Seperater --->pump----> and then through a centri fuge ----storage tank where I can dilute if needed

What are your thoughts? amd i going over board? I have about 50 Gals of WMO save up already and i have 2 junk yards that will give me WMO all day long but i dont know how much other stuff get in there, I also have a few shops that will give me some.. pretty much there is no one around me that does this.. And i have also been throwing around the idea to start my own Quick lube to go with my Dealership.

Last edited: