New front axle!!!

tractorman86

Reaction score
ok guys so i finally found a dana 60 front (regular balljoint axle but i don't care), picked it up at a junkyard for $400 COMPLETE steering, springs, three shocks per side, trackbar and bracket:D:D:D:D:D the only thing i need to know is about the steering, the draglink has a bend in it, i am not sure wheather it is supposed to or not. Anyone have a pic of 95 4x4 f350 tierods? oh and it will be installed next weekend by the way...:sly

tractorman86

Reaction score
Okay, thanks guys. Yea I didn't hesitate on that one my brother is all over them now justin LOL No I didn't brad should I have?

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
If you find another axle at that place please tell me LOL

I know of a ball joint d60. Try to buy it off the guy and he doent want to sell it. I have bugged him for a year now about it and he keeps says he going to restore the truck some day. I don't think he ever will.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Okay, thanks guys. Yea I didn't hesitate on that one my brother is all over them now justin LOL No I didn't brad should I have?

The double joint at the t-case side works alot better than the single jointed f250 one.

And as stated above. Did you get the drivers side u-bolt plate?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A front end D60 can cost upwards of $1200 around here! You got a major score!

tractorman86

Reaction score
Yea the springs are still attatched, I'm going to have my girlfriends dads company (fleetpride) add a cv joint to my driveline, three quarter ton and one tons both use a 1350 u-joint right?

tractorman86

Reaction score
Same here for a balljoint axle mel, a kingpin axle around here has been known to bring around 2 grand!!!

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
So your keeping the f250 drive shaft and double jointing it?

Did you not get the f350 front drive shaft. Imlikemto use it for swap, doesn't seem to vibrate like the f250 front shaft does with D60

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Staff online