needed: 93 F350 gear shifter - manual 5 spd

plasticuser

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need a gear shift lever and knob for my 5 spd manual 1993 F350 which has a 7.3L IDI turbo engine. I believe any shifter for a manual from an F150 to F350 from 92-97 will fit. Maybe even from 87.

Cash if local, paypal, CC or any above board arrangement...

Thank you!

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Darrin doesn't work out I have what you need. Not sure what I'd want to get for it. Not much, it's from an 86 with a T19. Think less than 20 bucks. It's in pretty decent shape.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Darrin doesn't work out I have what you need. Not sure what I'd want to get for it. Not much, it's from an 86 with a T19. Think less than 20 bucks. It's in pretty decent shape.
A T-19 gearshift lever won't work with a ZF :( the connection points are COMPLETELY different. It's a shame too; I would have loved to have used my T-19 lever with my ZF. :D cookoo

Any ZF lever should work; don't know if a lever from a Mazda 5 speed would work, but my guess is it wouldn't...and, FWIW, you can still get a lever new at the dealer....at least you could in 2005. I bought mine new because the rubber isolator was bad on the used one I bought...

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I've got one off a zf. It has the knob and boot. I can get a shipping price on Monday.
Just let me know.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
How's $15 + shipping sound? I haven't priced them new or used so I have no idea if that's fair or not.
Guys, does this sound about right?
I want to help him fix his truck not jerk him around.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I didn't get time to get by the post office today, but I'll try to get off work a little early so I can do it tomorrow. Just wanted you to know and that I haven't forgotten.

plasticuser

Reaction score
Shipping sounds like it'll be around $15 bucks. It's a metal stick so just wrapping the two ends in some bubble wrap and stick it in a box? How does $35 all in sound?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK thanks for the warning. I didn't mean to offer him something that wouldn't work. I figured Ford top loader to Ford top loader...sucks that it's not that simple.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I actually just picked up the actual shifting part (the part the shift lever bolts too) in a NOS ford box the other day at an auction. Don't think I need it, but figured someone here might at some point. Read this post and figured that's what was needed. Oh well, it's on the shelf!

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
All right, shipping will be $9.30 if i put insurance on it. I didn't get the price without insurance but i imagine it would be cheaper by a few $. Oh, and I found the knob is gone off of it.-cuss The boot is still there however.
It isn't the prettiest one around either. I can ship it tomorrow if you still want it, just PM me your info.