needed: 93 F350 gear shifter - manual 5 spd

plasticuser

Reaction score
I'll check if SLE2115's has a knob. (I need the knob too anyway)

If not, I'll PM you my info tomorrow and arrange payment - whatever method you prefer... Then I'll get a knob at wallyworld or wherever...

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
That's fine. You do definitely need the knob, I've tried shifting without one before. I just can't figure out where the knob went. Nobody's been in the garage without me knowing as I keep it locked and nothing has been disturbed.
Anyway, just let me know if you don't get sle's and I'll get it on the way.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually ripped the knob off my T18 by accident, I didn't find shifting without one to be unmanageable but it was harder and definitely will chew up your hands. You could probably get a knob off of anything in the junkyard that will fit. The auto parts stores either don't have them or want big bucks. My question is why?

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shifter On Ebay.......

There is one on Ebay #330398715926
Buy i Now $25.00 and $ 10.75 Shipping.
If you are still looking....

plasticuser

Reaction score
I thought you mailed it already? I'm happy to go through with the deal, but if you think I'd be better off with the eBay one, I can do that instead. Your call.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Yeah I mailed it already. I was just saying that that one is prettier and has the knob. If I hadn't already mailed it I wouldn't mind at all. I just wanted to help you out.
I had this one given to me and it has just been sitting in the garage and you had more use for it than I do. It's perfectly functional, it's just scuffed up and missing the knob.
I'm the kind of guy that doesn't mind if something isn't great looking as long as it works. But I know a lot of people want it to look good too. I just didn't want you to be disappointed when you get mine after looking at that one for not that much more $!

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Cool. I have a friend in Burnett that I might be visiting sometime. When I do I'll try to make the time to come out and meet ya.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
That's good looking truck. I can't post pics yet or I'd show you my ugly beast.
I don't envy you when it's tire time though. I just bought two tires for mine and it cost me $265 and change.
Mine is srw thank goodness!