Need your prayers

94IDIT

Reaction score
I'm sending ya prayers from SD. I hope he pulls through, I know I would have one heck of a time trying to make it without my father. God Bless, brother.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I pray things work out for your dad, try to stay optimistic a good attitude and focus can really help got through some tough times.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
My dad is doing well at the moment. He has clotting to top off everything else. They have moved him to a heart hospital for the time being. Thanks for all the thoughts, kind words and prayers.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Sean. Sounds like the Dr have things managed well. Maybe some blood thinners for the clots and a pace maker will have him back up and around... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family... How is your Mom holding up.. Watch her closey... Thats her best friend and the father of her children in the hospital... Just have faith and things will work out for the best...

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Prayers and thought sent for your Dad, you and family

Glad to he is doing ok....

I agree with everyone else.... Dad and I are very close.... talk almost daily, and when I need help, he it the first call, don't know what I would do without him.....

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the updates. There is nothing easy about having a loved one in the hospital. Stay strong as your spirit shows your father how much he really means. Praying for you and your family still.

Austin

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
It's looking really good, he's still having rhythm issues but everything else seems to be clearing up. He has color in his face again and just looks 100x better than last night. The hospital is keeping him for a couple days, or atleast he will be at A hospital for a couple days. The VA hospital is screwing around so much its ridiculous, and to top it off the ambulance service wants paid CASH upfront to take him to the VA if he gets transferred, $1500 up and $1300 back (without him in it). Never heard of such a ridiculous charge. I bet I know where this is going, gonna be a fight with the VA to get this paid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance