Need SX style fuel pump ASAP Please

kainers

Reaction score
Just like it says.SX pump took a fat one tonight.Any pump similar would work just need to know what kind that will fit the fitings that come on the SX pump.One that is perferably available at a auto parts store.We have NAPA and the rest or ma pa stores

Please help

Thanks

Mike

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im hopeing someone can tell us what an sx pump is..... me dumb Im guessing I only have 1 and its in service... cookoo

BJS

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's some fancy dancy electric gizmo that's on them thar new fangled trucks.

With his list of mods It honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was part of a custom fuel system though.

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
SX pump

It is an aftermarket inline electric fuel pump capable of flowing quite a bit of fuel at high pressure.

RenoF250

Reaction score
Yeah, big inline pump with 10AN ports:
http://www.dieselinnovations.com/techfiles/sx_fuel_pumps.pdf
I think you would be best off ordering a new SX overnight otherwise I think you are going to have to get some fittings to adapt to hose so you can use something else even then though I think it will be tough finding something that will flow the right ammount of fuel at the pressure you need.

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That PDF says nothing about diesel fuel, are you sure its rated for diesel? I know some rubber brakes down with diesel fuel and not other fuels....